作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

短文翻译We arrived in Spain for the first time a few weeks ago.I

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜狗做题网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/07/02 23:44:16
短文翻译
We arrived in Spain for the first time a few weeks ago.I decided to buy a car because we had sold the one we had in England before leaving home.Yesterday the sales office rang us to say the car was ready.I had tried out a model like it before,but as I was not yet used to driving in this city,my wife did not want me to collect it on my own so we went together to fetch it.We paid for the car and sighed the papers.They told us that there was enough petrol(汽油) to take us to a garage,where we could fill up.The nearest garage to the office was about 100 yards away and we got there safely.But when I turned into the main road I suddenly saw a lot of cars racing towards me.I got out of their way as fast as I could by backing into the garage once more and the man behind shouted at me.
“It’s such a problem to remember to drive on the right side,isn’t it?” my wife said.
“Yes,if only I had had a few lessons for practice,”I replied, “You had berrer go carefully on the way home,”my wife said. “You’d be sorry if you had an accident on the first day,wouldn’t you?”While we were talking ,the man behind got out of his car and said in good English,”Woukd you mind telling me when you are thinking to leaving? Or are you going to sit in your car all day?”
你们两人翻译的有些语句很不通。
短文翻译We arrived in Spain for the first time a few weeks ago.I
We arrived in Spain for the first time a few weeks ago.I
几个星期以前我们第一次来到了西班牙.
decided to buy a car because we had sold the one we had in
我决定买一辆车因为在我们离开家以前我们在英格兰卖掉了(以前的那辆)
England before leaving home.Yesterday the sales office rang us
昨天销售人员给我们打电话说车已经准备好了.
to say the car was ready.I had tried out a model like it
在这之前我已经试过这样的车了,
before,but as I was not yet used to driving in this city,my
但是由于我以前没有在这个城市驾驶过,
wife did not want me to collect it on my own so we went
我妻子不希望我一个人去提车所以我们一起去了.
together to fetch it.We paid for the car and sighed the
我们付了车款并且(上面应该是sign吧?)签了字.
papers.They told us that there was enough petrol(汽油) to take
他们告诉我们车里有足够的汽油可以带我们到车库(这里的车库应该是我们平时说的加油站),
us to a garage,where we could fill up.The nearest garage to
在那里我们可以加满油. 离办公室(指的是买车的地
the office was about 100 yards away and we got there
方)最近的加油站大约有100英尺远,我们安全的到达了那里.
safely.But when I turned into the main road I suddenly saw a
但是当我拐进主路的时候我突然看见有好多车朝我快速开来.
lot of cars racing towards me.I got out of their way as fast
我以最快的速度离开了他们的车道,我只好再一次开回车库,这时
as I could by backing into the garage once more and the man
深厚有个男人朝我喊.
behind shouted at me.
“It’s such a problem to remember to drive on the right
“你难道不记得要靠右行驶的问题吗?”我妻子说
side,isn’t it?” my wife said.
“Yes,if only I had had a few lessons for practice,”I
“是的,但愿我能有一些练习课”我回答说,
replied, “You had berrer(这个应该是better吧?) go carefully
“你最好在回家的路上小心点”我妻子说.“如果你第一天就发生事故
on the way home,”my wife said. “You’d be sorry if you had
的话你回觉得很沮丧的,不是吗?”
an accident on the first day,wouldn’t you?”While we were
在我们说话的时候
talking ,the man behind got out of his car and said in good
身后的那个男人从他的车里下来并且用流利的英语说,
English,”Woukd you mind telling me when you are thinking to
“你们介不介意告诉我你们打算什么时候离开?或是你们打算一整天都
leaving? Or are you going to sit in your car all day?”
坐在车里?”
逐句对应的 你对着看就能看懂了!希望对你有帮助